Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My latest video posted to YouTube

  This is the latest video that I posted to YouTube.  I have been experimenting with a key chain video camera (Yes, the camera is the size of a key chain, you can get them at www.hobbyking.com for about $10).  I have been using Velcro to mount to various spots on the plane in order to get different angles.  So far the angle I like best is in this video.  I had the camera mounted in such a way that it was facing the cockpit.  Now if I can find a way to get the pilots head to move with the motion of the plane that would really add to the realism.
  I then edit the video so that the in flight footage matches the video footage that is filmed from on the ground.  This way you can see what the in flight camera sees through out the maneuvers.

No comments:

Post a Comment