Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mini-Fly-In at Marlo Anderson RC Field

  I had a great day flying at the Marlo Anderson RC field today.  Marlo Anderson RC field is the RC flying field that is maintained by the Lake Sawyer Hawks RC flying club here in Washington State.
  I'm still fairly new to the club, I just joined about two weeks ago.  So I had the opportunity to meet some of the club members today.  Here are a few photos of some of the planes that were there..






  I did make some videos as well, but I'm still editing them for posting.

  All in all, it was a great day for flying, there were a few crashes, but everyone left the field smiling!

  I was really lucky myself, I flew my Carbon-Z Yak54 3 times today, then when I started taking the plane apart for transporting home, I discovered that I had forgotten to put the securing screws into the main wings!  How I was able to fly the plane (doing all sorts of acrobatic maneuvers) without having the wings fly off is a mystery to me!  Just more proof that the Yak (made by E-flite) is a great plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment