Sunday, October 30, 2011

Finally added updated TM1000 hookup video

  After a few busy days preparing for my Grandson's first Birthday party, I finally had some time to upload my updated video on how to properly hook up the Spektrum TM1000 telemetry module.  I must say that I really like having that module, it will help prevent any problems related to the battery during a flight.  For example, if I install a battery that I think I have fully charged, the telemetry unit will let me know the actual battery voltage, and warn me when it drops down to 12.3 volts.  I was just using a countdown timer on my transmitter, I wouldn't know this, I would think that I have so many minutes of flight remaining, and could be in a bad spot for an emergency landing when the ESC starts to sputter indicating low battery voltage.  I eventually would like to get the sensores for the telemetry system that will also show air speed and altitude.  But those are just extra nice things to have, and not as important as the voltage and temperature readings.  So I will get them later as budget permits.
  Any how, if your interested in how to hook up the telemetry modules watch the videos, and thanks for visiting my Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment